We all have heard that carrots are great for your eyes, but what other benefits do carrots have?
- Energizing properties
- Cleanses the system of impurities
- Contains calcium, which benefits the skin, hair, and bones
- May help in the treatment of eye problems
- Useful in the treatment of respiratory conditions
- May help relieve skin disorders
- May help to overcome many glandular disorders
- Carrots may help to regulate the menstrual cycle
Caution: Eating an excessive amount of carrots may turn your skin orange. Also avoid eating large quantities during pregnancy.
Recommendations: Drink fresh, raw carrot juice daily to energize and cleanse the body. It will help to relieve the effects of stress and fatigue, and boost the body after illness.
Once you start feeding the body the right nutrients, you will see and feel the difference. The energy alone is worth it. So what's stopping you?